Thompson Greenspon Announces 2020 Staff Promotions
FAIRFAX, VA (August 27, 2020) – Thompson Greenspon, a full-service CPA firm in the Washington DC Metro area, is pleased to announce the continued growth of our firm with the following staff promotions, effective August 1, 2020:
- Josh Gannett, CPA to Audit Manager
- Sue Shaughnessy, CPA, MST to Tax Manager
- Mallory Werth, CPA, MSA to Audit Manager
- Eric Goble, JD, EA, to Tax Supervisor
- Michael Ioffredo, CPA to Tax Supervisor
- Beth McGinty to Audit Supervisor Alexander Scott, CPA to Tax Supervisor
- Nicholas Bilyeu, CPA to Audit Senior
Thompson Greenspon is delighted to have so many of our people moving ahead in their careers. These promotions are just one part of the firm’s drive to ensure we offer the best career development opportunities possible for employees – a key component in maintaining highly-skilled employees that address the full range of challenges experienced by our clients. Please join us in congratulating these team members and wishing them continued success in their new positions!
About Thompson Greenspon
Thompson Greenspon is a certified public accounting firm providing financial reporting, tax and advisory services for businesses and individuals in the United States. Located in Fairfax, VA, the firm has been serving the Washington, DC metropolitan area for more than 60 years. For more information about Thompson Greenspon, visit www.tgccpa.com or call 703.385.8888.